Thursday, December 8, 2011

Meljen's Designs Challenge #88

Hi there! There's a new release at Meljen's Designs today! Check out these CUTE digis!


I used Cozy Winter Wolf Pup for my card today, but I can't wait to use that sweet little raccoon! Today's challenge is to use green on your card

Here's the card I created with Cozy Winter Wolf Pup!



I colored him with Copic markers and accented my image panel with some glitter and Twinkles. The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Holly Jolly collection. I punched out the border with the Taylored Expressions Scalloped Eyelet Border die. I added some twill ribbon and then adhered my sentiment with foam tape. 

This was a quick little card! I had a lot of fun coloring this sweet image, too! 

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure you hop over to the Meljen's Designs blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team using the newly released digis! :)

Have a great day!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Holly Jolly
Stamps: Cozy Winter Wolf Pup by Meljen's Designs, Holly Jolly by There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds (Stampin' Up), Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions) twill ribbon (Walmart), Jody Boosters, clear Glaze pen
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Scalloped Eyelet Border Die (Taylored Expressions), Classic Oval Nestabilities


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. THese digis are great! You did wonderful!!! I love how you colored the wolf and those papers are great.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card!! You are so talented! Blessings and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Beautiful papers and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your talent. Your blog is the mirror of your special unique talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)