Thursday, December 1, 2011

{Meljen's Designs} Inspiration

Hi everyone! I have some exciting news today! I am now back on the Design Team for Meljen's Designs! I took a break after school started because I was so overwhelmed with everything, but now I seem to be doing better with time management, and I'm so happy to be back on this team!

There's a new challenge today over at the Meljen's Designs blog. The challenge is "Inspired by a Christmas Song." Be sure you check that out....oh yeah, and don't forget about the new digis being released today! You'll love 'em!

Today I have a card to share with you using an older digi called Cheery Lights Mailbox. I think this is the cutest little image. It was super easy to color, too! I cut out my image with Classic Oval Nestabilities and added lots of sparkle and snow (Liquid Applique) to the image. I used a Clear Glaze pen on the lights. To make my image pop out, I used White Opal Liquid Pearls around the border of my image.

I think the lights patterned paper from Echo Park went perfectly with this image. I finished my card off with some brads, a ribbon, and a simple Christmas sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Holly Jolly by Echo Park
Stamps: Cheery Lights Mailbox by Meljen's Designs, Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: White Opal Liquid Pearls, Liquid Applique, Martha Stewart glitter, white brads, red ribbon, Clear Glaze pen, foam tape
Tools: Classic Oval Nestabilities, Tag Trio Nestabilities




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love this card. I super like the "real" snow.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the papers! super cute and love the snow.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)