Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thank You Card

Hi there! I just wanted to pop in today and share with y'all a super quick and simple thank you card that I made.

I honestly wish I could tell you what brand of patterned paper this is, because I love it, and if I knew what it was, I would buy a truckload of it. However, I received a few sheets of this paper in a RAK I won once, and it's almost all gone, and I don't know the name of it. I'm really thinking it's My Mind's Eye because it has the same texture (kinda grainy) as some other MME paper that I have. If anybody out there knows, please leave me a comment and tell me! :)

Updated to add: I found it!!! It is the My Mind's Eye So Sophie Graceful collection!! Lovely!

Anyway...I stamped my sentiment directly onto this beautiful paper! The stamp I used was from the Signature Greetings set by Papertrey Ink. I embossed my sentiment panel with the Polka Dots embossing folder. I did some stitching and adhered my sentiment panel with Jody Boosters. 

I finished it off with a cream ribbon, some twine, and a pretty purple rose. Hindsight tells me that this card needs some pearls. Oh well...it has already been sent out! 



That's it for me today! Now time to tackle taking down the Christmas decor...

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye So Sophie Graceful
Stamps: Signature Greetings by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: ribbon (PTI); flower (Wild Orchid Crafts); twine (RibbonCarousel.com), Kraft thread; Jody boosters
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities; sewing machine
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the stitching on this card. I really must get my sewing machine out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)