Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge #6

Hi there! Happy Sunday! This weeks' challenge at Christmas Card Challenges is to use lace on your card. 

I used this month's Sketch for You to Try combined with the Star of Wonder stamp set by Papertrey Ink for my card. 


I stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa and cut it out with Circle Nestabilities. The patterned paper is from the Authentique Wonder collection...I finally got my hands on some Authentique paper! I did LOTS of stitching and added some lace trim and a twill ribbon. I finished it off with three pearls in the bottom corner. 

Be sure you hop over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team! Thanks for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Authentique Wonder
Stamps: Star of Wonder (Papertrey Ink_
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: ribbon (Papertrey Ink), lace, pearls, Jody Boosters, cream thread
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, sewing machine


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always!

    I am so jealous of your stitching. I can't sew to save my life. lol As a Christmas present to myself though, I bought a Janome Sew Mini. Maybe I'll be more productive with that. :)

    Hugs!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, that image is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just absolutely gorgeous! I love all the details...the sewing and the red music. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Beautiful! Love the silhouette image and beautiful papers. Great job with the SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)