Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Can't Thank You Enough

Hi there! I have a quick and simple thank you card to share today. 


I used the Polka Dot Greetings set by MFT Stamps. I adhered the patterned papers from the Crate Paper Random collection to black cardstock and stitched around all of the edges. I love the pop of the black thread! 
I stamped my sentiment in the bottom corner and accented it with some black rhinestones. Then, I adhered this panel to a Kraft cardstock base. Easy peasy, right?!

Now, I can add this card to my stash because it seems like I never seem to have thank you cards and birthday cards.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Random
Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings (MFT Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: black thread, black rhinestones
Tools: sewing machine

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So simply, but very cute!! I can't get the hang of of stitching on paper! It always cuts the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)