Thursday, January 26, 2012

{Meljen's Designs} Challenge #94

Hi there!!

There's a new challenge at Meljen's Designs today! The challenge is to use hearts on your card. 

I decided to make my grandmother a Valentine's card. She loves to sew just as much as I love to make cards. I was so happy the other day to see that she had all of the cards I've ever made for her on display in her sewing room. I used the Love is Sewn image for my card today, and since it has hearts in it, this image fit the challenge perfectly.

This card isn't my favorite at all. I have been really sick lately. This asthma is just really giving me a hard time, and the card-making mojo just hasn't been there for me lately, but I hope my Mema likes it! :)


Be sure and hop over to the Meljen's Designs blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team! 

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Authentique
Stamps: Love is Sewn (Meljen's Designs)
Ink: Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon (ribboncarousel.com), silver brads, glitter, handmade stick pin
Tools: sewing machine, Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i'm sure she'll love it! I know I love my card!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is wonderful Candace. It all flows together so nicely and your pinks are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)