Thursday, January 19, 2012

{Meljen's Designs} Lovey Pup

Hi there!! I hope you're having a great week! Mine has been pretty good. I was sick last week, but I'm doing much better this week. I am super happy that tomorrow is Friday!!

Today I have this sweet Meljen's Designs card to share with you. I used Lovey Pup. Isn't he just the sweetest little image? I colored him with Copic markers and added lots of sparkle.

I embossed both the yellow and the green cardstock with my favorite embossing folders - Polka Dots and Seeing Spots. I also did lots of stitching. The stamped sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink, and I just stamped it three times across the bottom of the yellow cardstock panel.

This layout is Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #150. I will admit that I was a little intimidated by this one because of the banner element. I never can cut those so that they look decent. I really need to invest in a die that does the hard work for me! I decided to use that part of the sketch for my ribbon, and I love how it turned out! :) I'm glad I took on the sketch challenge and did something a tiny bit out of my comfort zone.

That's it for me today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, PTI Stamper's Select White 
Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycyle Cupcake Love
Stamps: Lovey Pup (Meljen's Designs), Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: Jody boosters, Dazzling Details (Stampin' Up), ribbon
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, sewing machine

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute...lovely colors and papers..the image is adorable to

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)