Monday, January 23, 2012

So Sweet

Hi there! Do you ever make cards and forget to share them on your blog? That seldom happens to me, but it does happen to be the case with this card! I made it awhile back and just completely forgot to share it! 


I made this card using the Bit of Stardust set by There She Goes. I love this sweet set for baby cards! The patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Dwell collection, and I paper-pieced the onesie with some of the paper. 

I embossed the pink circle with the Polka Dots embossing folder. The Kraft border was cut out with the Dainty Lace Border Dienamics by MFT. I stamped a sentiment in the bottom corner and added a ribbon and two pearls to finish it off.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Dwell
Stamps: Bit of Stardust (There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: ribbon, pearls
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, We R Memory Keepers corner chomper, Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, MFT Dainty Lace Border Dienamics

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Candace, this is soo SWEET and LOVELY!! I really adore this paper pad and your perfect combo of papers and fancy border punch. Really cute li'l onsie too. ((♥))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)