Sunday, January 22, 2012

TSG139 - Back to Nature

Hi there! I'm popping in again today to share this card for you. I'm squeezing it in before the deadline tonight! This card is for this week's There She Goes Challenge #139 - Back to Nature.

I used the stamp set, The Fairy Best. I colored my image with Copic markers. This layout is from an older MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.

The patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Stella Rose - Gertie collection. I punched the cream scalloped border with the MFT Simply Scallops Border Dienamics. I did a variety of stitching on this card.

I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black directly onto the patterned paper. It's a little hard to see in the photo. My grandmother made me some crocheted flowers, so I added one of those with some ribbon, twine, and brads to finish this card off.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by! It's back to work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get some more card-making time this week!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Choice Buttercream
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella Rose - Gertie
Stamps: The Fairy Best (There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: crocheted flower, ribbon, twine, silver brads, Jody boosters, cream thread
Tools: Simple Scallops Border Dienamics (MFT Stamps), sewing machine, Classic Rectangle Nestabilities

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, this is FABULOUS!!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with the There She Goes challenge!! I forgot about this stamp...eeeks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)