Sunday, February 19, 2012

CCC12 - Paisley!

Hi there! Happy Sunday! I hope you're having an enjoying weekend so far. Yesterday it rained ALL day here, and I enjoyed just staying in the house and working my way through some of the recipes I've been pinning on Pinterest! I made this Chili's Skillet Queso. I was excited since this is one of our favorite things from Chili's, and it didn't disappoint! It was super easy and delicious to make. Definitely check out that recipe! I'll be trying out some more recipes this week since I am off school all week long for Mardi Gras Break! I don't really do the whole Mardi Gras thing, but I sure am glad for a week's vacation!

Today we have a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges! The challenge is to use paisley on your card. I dug through all of my patterned paper and couldn't find any Christmas-themed paisley papers, so I used the Perfectly Paisley Cuttlebug embossing folder to add that look to my card. I paired it with some fun non-traditional papers from the My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas line. The stamp is from the Holly Jolly stamp and die set by There She Goes Clear Stamps. I love this set for quick Christmas cards...no coloring involved in this particular image! The scalloped strip was punched with the Simply Scallops Border Dienamics by MFT Stamps. I finished it off with some ribbon and twinkles. Oh, and the layout is a Card Patterns sketch from a few weeks back.




That's it for me today. Be sure you hop over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see what the rest of the design team has to share with you today! Have a great day!!! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Kraft, Vintage Cream, Hawaiian Shores
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas
Stamps: Holly Jolly by There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: PTI ribbon, Tiny Twinkles, Jody Boosters
Tools: Cuttlebug, Perfectly Paisley embossing folder, Classic Square Nestabilities, MFT Stamps Simply Scallops Border Dienamics, Bow Easy

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Candace! Love the colors you chose!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)