Sunday, February 26, 2012

CCC13 - Music

Hi there! This week's Christmas Card Challenge is to use a musical element on your card. I started to use a musical stamp, but I wasn't really in the mood to color, so I remembered this fun musical paper from the Echo Park Holly Jolly line. I love the bright non-traditional colors in this line! 


I cut out the pink patterned paper shape with the Polka Dot Greetings Dienamics by MFT Stamps and stamped the sentiment from Clearly Sentimental about Christmas stamp set also by MFT. I embellished my card with some felt flowers, a sparkly flourish, and some Tiny Twinkles. 

Be sure you hop over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the rest of inspiration from the design team! Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Holly Jolly
Stamps: Clearly Sentimenteal About Christmas (MFT Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: felt, Tiny Twinkles, Stickles, Jody Boosters
Tools: Rolled Scallop Flower Dienamic, Mini Rolled Rose Dienamic, Simply Scallop Border Dienamic, Polka Dot Greeting Dienamic, Fancy Flourish Dienamic (MFT Stamps), Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Candace, I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)