Sunday, February 5, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge #10

Good morning! Today's Christmas Card Challenge #10 is to create a background for your card. I used my Snowflakes embossing folder to create a background and didn't use a bit of patterned paper...shocker, right?!

The image is from Buckets of Love Holiday Additions by There She Goes, and I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic markers. I accented it with White Opal Liquid Pearls just to give it a little pop. 

I added a strip of scallops and finished it off with three white brads. This was a super simple Christmas card!



Be sure you stop by the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team. Thanks sooo much for stopping by! :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Stamps: Buckets of Love Holiday Additions (There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: white brads, White Opal Liquid Pearls, Dazzling Details (Stampin' Up)
Tools: Simply Scallops Border Dienamics (MFT), Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder, Classic Circle Nestabilities


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your card. The scalloped edge is such a wonderful accent. I love your image as well. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)