Sunday, February 12, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge #11

Hi there! This week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges is a sketch challenge. You can see the sketch over at the CCC blog. I loved this sketch because it was a pretty simple one to follow, and while I do love to put a lot of layers and detail into my cards, sometimes I just feel like going the simple route! 

I inked up this sweet little MFT Stamps Pure Innocence girl - Holly Girl - because sadly, she hadn't seen any ink yet! I had to fix that! I colored her with Copic markers and paper-pieced her dress with some of the same papers I used on my card - the Echo Park Season's Greetings collection. I love those Christmas papers! I even added a pearl to each of her shoes. 


I kept this card pretty simple and just finished it off with some pearls and a bow. That's it! 

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure you hop over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see what the design team has to share with you! Have a great day! 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Season's Greetings
Stamps: MFT Stamps Holly Girl
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: Kaisercraft pearls, PTI ribbon
Tools: Classic Oval Nestabilities, MFT Simply Scallops Border Dienamics

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE her plaid dress and the sweet little pearls on her shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to come tell you how much I love your card. I have this stamp and love all my PI images. I really love the vintage paper you used.
    I found you from the Christmas card challenge blog. I would love to have you visit my blog if you get a chance.
    Have a great Sunday,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your papers and image...very cute

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her dress really is adorable & I just love that background paper! You are so talented <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)