Thursday, February 2, 2012

{Meljen's Designs} Teapot Tags

Hi there!! I am popping in today to show you some quick little tags I made using a Meljen's Designs image - Fancy Little Teapot. I love this teapot image. It's one of my favorites!



My aunt asked me to make some tags for a church project. She wanted to attach them to teabags, and I knew that this Meljen's image would be perfect for the tags. I cut out the tags with my Cricut and embossed each one with the Victoria embossing folder. I added a bit of patterned paper to the tag as well. The image was colored with Copic markers, cut out with Nestabilities, and popped up with Jody Boosters. A little bit of ribbon finished them off! I think they turned out cute. Super simple, too!

That's it for me tonight. Thanks sooo much for stopping by! :)

 Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, PTI Stamper's Select White
Patterned Paper: The Girl's Paperie Kitch collection
Stamps: Fancy Little Teapot by Meljen's Designs
Ink: Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon, Jody Boosters
Tools: Cricut, George & Basic Shapes Cartridge, Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)