Monday, February 6, 2012

{Meljen's Designs} XOXO Stitches

Hi there!!

I have a Valentine's card to share with you today. I've been having fun making lots of Valentines lately! I decided to keep this one simple, and I wanted to go with lots of white. I used the XOXO Stitches image by Meljen's Designs and colored it with Copic markers. I accented it with some glitter and Tiny Twinkles. 

I cut out my image with the MFT Clearly Sentimental Label Dienamics and layered it on the red cardstock panel that was cut out with the Taylored Expressions Take Note Die 3. I love that layered look.

I embossed the white background with the Seeing Spots embossing folder and finished it off with some cute XOXO ribbon that I picked up at Hobby Lobby and a button and twine. 



That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by!! :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Stamps: XOXO Stitches by Meljen's Designs
Ink: Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon (The Paper Studio), Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), white twine, button, Dazzling Details (Stampin' Up), Jody Boosters
Tools: Seeing Spots embossing folder, Taylored Expressions Take Note Die 3, MFT Clearly Sentimental Label Dienamics




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the seeing spots embossing folder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully elegant card!! Love the bold red, and thank you for inspiring me to emboss on a card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)