Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Big Happy Announcement!

Hi there!! I have been keeping a secret all week, and it has just been aching me to not shout this announcement from the rooftops, but today is the day I can finally reveal my awesome, exciting news! :)

I have been asked to be on the design team for There She Goes Clear Stamps!!! Somebody pinch me! I still cannot belive it's true. I'm a huge admirer of all the TSG Trendsetters, and I'm always in awe of their work, so to be among them as a Trendsetter is just unbelievable to me! I squeeled outloud when I got the email, and I think I'm still partly in shock! I am sooo excited to work with this amazing design team!

Candace Pierce

In honor of my announcement, I made a card to share today using one of my favorite TSG sets - Loads of Fun. This set is a lot of fun to use. I made my parents a card for their anniversary tomorrow. I was browsing the TSG Gallery for inspiration when I came across this card by the fabulous Jessica Knutsen. I liked it so much that I decided to CASE it. I kept the layout the same and just used different cardstock and papers. Oh, and check out that watermark! I never thought I'd see THAT on my cards! SQUEEL! Okay, are you tired of my excitement yet? LOL! :)



The papers are from the Stella Rose Hattie collection by My Mind's Eye. I did some stitching around the edges and paper-pieced the socks. I cut out the flower with the Rolled Mum Dienamics by MFT Stamps and blinged it up with a rhinestone brad. This was a super simple card to make!

If you ever need a little inspiration, just browse the TSG Gallery. I look through it all the time for coloring ideas, layouts, and more. The Trendsetters are really great at coming up with creative ways to use the stamps.

Head over to the TSG Blog to see who the other new Trendsetters are!! 

I look forward to sharing my TSG creations with you! Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie
Stamps: Loads of Fun by There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: clear rhinestone brad
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Rolled Mum Dienamics (MFT Stamps), sewing machine





Photobucket



7 comments:

  1. I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Love that you're on the team!!! Congrats girlie!! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! So excited to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Candace! You totally deserve to be a Trendsetter!!! I love your enthusiasm and excitement and you are gonna do great with those two qualities, plus a buttload of talent to boot!!!! Can't wait to see what you do as a Trendsetter! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acckk!! How CUTE are those little argyle socks?!?!
    So excited to be working with you Candace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team Candace. Totally love your card. You're right - TSG and you: The perfect pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Such a cute card too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)