Saturday, February 4, 2012

TSG - Just Because

Hi there!! I had some stampy time today, so I made a card for this week's There She Goes Challenge - TSG141. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #151 for the layout.

I don't normally buy flower stamp sets because I don't think I can color them very well. My Copic skills are severely lacking. I decided that if I don't practice, then I'll never learn, so I got this Bloom set by TSG. It's a beautiful set perfect for many different occasions. Coloring this image was definitely out of my comfort zone, but I love how my card turned out!

I did some sponging around the edges of my image and accented a few of the flowers with pearls. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with Circle Nestabilities and did some more sponging around it. I popped it up with foam tape on top of the ribbon.

The papers are from the My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue collection. I love this beautiful pink and brown color combo! I finished my card off with a few more pearls in the bottom corner.

That's it for me tonight! Thanks sooo much for stopping by!! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Madison Avenue
Stamps: Bloom by There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Desert Sand, Copic markers
Embellishments: Kaisercraft pearls, PTI Vintage Cream ribbon, Jody Boosters
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities, sewing machine



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning. I think your colouring is amazing, love the sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, this is SO pretty! Love the colors and your coloring is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)