Sunday, March 11, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge #15

Hi there!! I hope you're having a good weekend so far! I got some stamping time yesterday, and I really enjoyed that! The only thing I'm not enjoying about this weekend is the fact that we lost an hour. I'll get over it, though. LOL! 

 This week's Christmas Card Challenge #15 is to use this inspiration photo below.


Like a lot of the other design team members, I was inspired by the colors of this photo, so I dug through my papers for something that had a lot of red and white in it. I used the Wintertime collection by Echo Park. I stamped the sentiment from the Wings of Joy set by Taylored Expressions and colored it with Copic markers. I used White Opal Liquid Pearls around my edges of my image panel. I did some stitching around the edges of my papers and finished this card off with a white ribbon.


Be sure you hop over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see what the design team has to share with you! Thanks sooo much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Wintertime by Echo Park
Stamps: Wings of Joy by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: White Opal Liquid Pearls, ribbon
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, sewing machine, Simply Scallops Border Dienamics by MFT Stamps


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, as always! Love the background paper you chose. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace, this is gorgeous. That DP is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)