Sunday, March 18, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge #16

Hi there! It's time for Christmas Card Challenge #16! This week's challenge is to make a shaped card. I make a lot of A2-sized and square cards, and when I have to make a shaped card, I usually don't get too ambitious and just make a circle card. I kept this card super simple, but I love how it turned out!


I cut out the card base with the largest of the Scalloped Circles Nestabilities. I make my circle cards using Method #1 on this post. I like this method because then you see the entire circle on the front of the card with no score line. I embossed the cream background with the Snowflakes embossing folder. The sentiment is an SRM Sticker. The patterned paper is from Echo Park Seasons Greetings. I finished it off with a bow and three red pearls. 

That's it for me today! Be sure you check out the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the other beautiful, shaped cards from the design team! Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Seasons Greetings
Embellishments: SRM Sticker, ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Snowflakes embossing folder



Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)