Sunday, March 4, 2012

Christmas Card Challenges #14 - Embossing

Hi there! Happy Sunday to you! Today I have a card to share with you for this week's Christmas Card Challenge #14 - to use embossing on your card.

I love my embossing folders, and I use them all the time! I normally use the Snowflakes one on Christmas cards. I love the wintery blues of this card! I used the Wintertime Collection by Echo Park.


The stamp is from Love Grows Here by Taylored Expressions. I colored it with Copic markers and accented it with lots of glitter. I used Liquid Pearls around the edge of the image panel. 


I stamped my sentiment on the blue cardstock and embossed it. Then I added a few Twinkles to accent it. I finished my card off with a sparkly white ribbon and a snowflake brad.


Be sure you hop over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team! Thanks sooo much for stopping by today! :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Stampers Select White (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Wintertime
Stamps: Love Grows Here (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon, snowflake brad, Tiny Twinkles, Dazzling Diamonds (Stampin' Up), White Opal Liquid Pearls
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Snowflakes embossing folder, Cuttlebug




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the snowflake embossing folder, too!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)