Saturday, March 10, 2012

Congratulations, Mr & Mrs!

Hi!! I was asked by a co-worker to make a wedding card, and this is what I came up with. I used some of my new My Mind's Eye papers and a MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge from a few weeks ago.


The main stamp is by Unity Stamp Company, and the sentiment is from There She Goes Clear Stamps.

I cut out the main sentiment with Circle Nestabilities, and the "Congratulations" sentiment was cut out using the Mini Tabs Dienamics by MFT Stamps. I added a border with the Dainty Lace Border Dienamics. I also added some White Opal Liquid Pearls to my card and did some stitching as well. I finished it off with some pretty white pleated ribbon from Ribbon Carousel.com! Have you checked out this store yet? Corinna is having a sale for the entire month of March. You can find the details here!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink) 
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Fiddlesticks
Stamps: Mr & Mrs (Unity Stamp Company), Congratulations sentiment from Bit of Stardust (There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: ribbon (RibbonCarousel.com), White Opal Liquid Pearls
Tools: sewing machine, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Mini Tabs Foursome Dienamics, Dainty Lace Border Dienamics (MFT Stamps)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)