Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{Meljen's Designs} Monster Truck

Hi!! I don't know any little boys, so I seldom make cards for them. When I saw this image from Meljen's Designs, I knew I had to make a cute card for a little boy! This image is Flaming Monster Truck. Super cute image, right?!


I paired it up with some patterned papers from the Echo Park Little Boy line. The background was embossed with the Seeing Spots embossing folder, and I rounded the corners of the patterned paper with my corner chomper. The image was popped up with foam tape. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom and finished it off with some sparkly brads. 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Little Boy
Stamps: Flaming Monster Truck by Meljen's Designs, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Embellishments: brads, foam tape
Tools: Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug, Classic Circle Nestabilities, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)