Saturday, April 21, 2012

C4C133 - Black Cardstock

Hi there! Happy Saturday! Today There She Goes Clear Stamps is sponsoring Crazy 4 Challenges. Jessica has generously offered a $25 gift certificate to the winner of the challenge!! This week's challenge is to use black cardstock on your card. 

I decided to go clean and simple. :) The layout is iSpy Sketches #12. I love that original card by Melyssa! This is definitely a sketch I'll use again. It was fun! 

I used this sentiment from the Numbered Days set. The background was embossed with the Seeing Spots embossing folder. I made the bow with my Bow Easy, and I accented the card with some rhinestones. Gotta have a little bling for this girly card! Oh, and the paper is Echo Park Be Mine.



That's it! I'm off to get ready for a day of shopping and card-making! Thanks so much for stopping by today!! 


Supplies:
Cardstock: True Black, white (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Be Mine
Stamps: Numbered Days by There She Goes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Tiny Twinkles, PTI ribbon
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Seeing Spots embossing folder

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful! I love the embossed background. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was great to see that you joined the Crazies this week. This is such a fabulously dramatic layout and design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colors and I just love polka dots & bling!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at iSpy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fun colors! Nice job with the sketch! Thanks for joining in at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the clean and simple look of this, and the embossed background is the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black/pink!!!! Polka dots and bling with a wonderful sentiment...perfect!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful colour combos Candace! Thank you so much for joining us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)