Saturday, June 30, 2012

MFTWSC78 - Congrats Grad!

Hi there! Happy Saturday! It's the last day of June. I can't believe how fast the first month of summer flew by. I know July will go by just as fast, and then I'll be back in school before long, but I don't want to think about that right now! 

A friend asked me to make a pre-school graduation card for her little boy, and when she asked me to make it, I knew the ConGRADulations stamp set by There She Goes would be PERFECT for his card!

I used the My Mind's Eye Fly a Kite paper collection. I chose it because of the bright colors, but I was so excited to find that it had this cute alphabet paper in there which looked perfect for a pre-school graduation card. I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored him with Copic markers. I accented the image with White Opal Liquid Pearls and added a flag sentiment. 

I used the MFT Stacking Stars Dienamics to add some embellishments, and I coated them with Diamond Stickles. The trim was cut with the MFT Simply Scallops Border Dienamics.

This layout is the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club #78.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  :)



Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Orange Zest, X-Press It Blending Card
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Fly a Kite
Stamps: ConGRADulations by There She Goes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: White Opal Liquid Pearls, Diamond Stickles, foam tape
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, MFT Simply Scallops Border Dienamics, MFT Stacking Stars Dienamics, MFT 1st Place Ribbon Award Dienamics

2 comments:

  1. Candace - I have been drooling over everything over at MFT lately. I think I'm going to place an order. This card is so adorable. He looks so cute I want to hug him! Great job!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, he's from There She Goes...I've been drooling over there too ;) Those sweet stamps want to jump in my cart too! lol
    Michelle (again)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)