Friday, June 29, 2012

SNSS - Girly Girl Cookie

Hey there y'all! This is my second post today, but I wanted to share this card I made using Girly Girl Cookie by Sweet n Sassy Stamps. This set is being featured on the SNSS blog today, and it's on SALE! Hop on over there and check it out!

I had so much fun working with this set. It's just adorable!!



Thanks for stopping by! :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, X-Press It Blending Card
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Life of the Party
Stamps: Girly Girl Cookie by Sweet n Sassy Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: Tiny Twinkles, foam tape ribbon, twine
Tools: MFT Simply Scallops Border Dienamic, Classic Circle Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love those colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card for a sweet friend. Love those beautiful colours. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)