Sunday, July 8, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge #32

Hey there! 

This week's Christmas Card Challenge is a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch.



This was a pretty simple sketch to use. I used the Echo Park Season's Greetings paper and paired it with the Star of Wonder stamp set from Papertrey Ink. As I posted this picture, I realized that my image is crooked as all get-out. Big oops! I need to go fix that. :) Maybe if I turn my head at an angle....nope, that didn't work! Please tell me that I'm not the only one this happens to!


Be sure to check out the Christmas Card Challenges Blog for all the inspiration from the design team!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Seasons Greetings
Stamps: Star of Wonder by PTI
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: cream ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls, foam tape
Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)