Sunday, July 22, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge #34

Hi there!! 

This week's Christmas Card Challenge is to make a window card. I must confess that this was my very first window card. Another confession...I was afraid! I think it turned out okay, though. I stress the okay part because it's kinda on the crooked side. To make my window, I just cut out squares in a piece of Kraft cardstock using a square Nestabilitie die. 

The stamp set I used was Sparkle and Cheer by Taylored Expressions. The patterned paper is 12 Days of Christmas by My Mind's Eye.



That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse (PTI)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas
Stamps: Sparkle and Cheer by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: PTI ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls, foam tape
Tools: Classic Square Nestabilities, MFT Simply Scallops Border Dienamic

1 comment:

  1. I saw this Christmas Card Challenge this week & was like ug, why does it have to be a window card! I've never done one either, but I feel intimidated because I feel that there is basically one sketch you can do with a window card! I'm glad that I'm not the only one that gets scared about stuff that they've never done! Your card did turn out super cute though!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)