Sunday, July 15, 2012

Christmas Card Challenges #33

Hi there!! 

This week's Christmas Card Challenge #33 is to do the embossing resist technique. Unfortunately, I didn't have any embossing ink pads, so I did not apply the challenge to my card, but I hope you will give it a try because I would love to see your cards made with this technique! 

I used the Sweet Stop Sketch #166 for my card layout. The image is from the Love Grows Here stamp set by Taylored Expressions. I colored it with Copics and accented the tree and snowman with lots of glitter for some snow-like sparkle. I also used my White Opal Liquid Pearls. 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Stamper's Select White, X-Press It Blending Card
Patterned Paper: Winter Park by Echo Park
Stamps: Love Grows Here by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: White Opal Liquid Pearls, Stampin' Up Dazzling Details, foam tape
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Classic Circle Nestabilities, MFT 1st Place Ribbon Award Dienamics, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Snowflakes embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)