Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Hi there!!

Happy Independence Day! I hope you all had a wonderful day! We did some shopping, and it was really nice because the stores weren't crowded at all, and then I got some much-wanted pool time with my mom!

I just had to make a card in honor of today, and I am pretty late posting it, but it's still the 4th for a few more hours! I used this adorable freebie from Whimsie Doodles and paired it up with some Glory paper from Authentique. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Wishing you all a wonderful holiday! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft and Pure Poppy
Patterned Paper: Glory by Authentique
Stamps: July 4 digi from Whimsie Doodles
Ink: Copic markers
Embellishments: Starburst stickles, clear Kasiercraft rhinestones, red Kaisercraft rhinestones, foam tape, PTI Pure Poppy ribbon
Tools: Classic Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Oval Nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. Love how you made the sparklers really sparkle! Glad your 4th was happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love the sparklers! All your cards are absolutely fabulous!! XXX~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card, its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)