Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TSG Maidbot Blog Hop Challenge

Hi there! It's time for this week's Release Week at There She Goes, and we have some extra CUTE stamps to show off for you this week! Let's get started!



Another FUN addition to her SUPER CUTE robot line, Torico is back with this month’s Maidbot. I know we all WISH we had one, and well, now you SORT OF do!!!! Imagine the fun cards and scrapbook pages you can make with this cutie, and her cleaning tools!


Maidbot is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 6 stamps and will sell for $7.00.

I used this week's There She Goes Challenge #166 for the card layout. I always LOVE the TSG Sketch Challenges! I colored Maidbot with Copic markers. When I was opening one of my red Copics, it splattered a drop of ink at the top, so I decided to use Liquid Pearls to cover it up. Hey, mistakes are just opportunities to embellish, right? :) The paper is from a new paper pad I had on my desk - Summer Fresh by Simple Stories. I love those colors!! I finished my card off with some silver brads and a red ribbon. 



Would you like to win the new Maidbot stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, July 28th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Thanks for stopping by! :)



Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, X-Press It Blending Card
Patterned Paper: Summer Fresh by Simple Stories
Stamps: Maidbot by There She Goes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: silver brads, red ribbon, White Opal Liquid Pearls, foam tape
Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities

31 comments:

  1. I love your maid bot! You made a very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card design! Love the dp and the great card design

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Candace!! Absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I like how her sign sticks out from the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! The liquid pearls work very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's too cute. Love your mix of papers on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Fabulous saying! Great colors and papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card. I love the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card! wonderful papers and colors

    luanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the bling on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The liquid pearls really made your focal image pop! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maidbot is so perfect for mummy's day off! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colouring, DP and love those pearls around the edge of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the different pp you used ... cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute card and love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you are really good at coloring. I also love the different papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look how cute her blond hair is! Great card, fun set.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  18. So adorable, love the colors. The red dress looks very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute. I need to make one for my husband haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute, love your paper and liquid pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice how you've placed the pearls to add some extra dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I love this one - fab depth!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very fun card--I like how you used the pearls to cover up.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this set is adorable, reminds me of the Jetsons!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great layout, papers and coloring for this image

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is adorable. Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card!Love all the papers! Liquid pearls look great.. LOL I just made a mistake yesterday and had to figure out a cover up.. so I can relate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this adorable sentiment!!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)