Thursday, July 19, 2012

TSGA ~ Seasons Greetings

Hi there! I can't believe that I haven't even posted to my blog this week, but things have just been so busy around here!

I was in Orlando over the weekend for the Jostens Renaissance conference for educators. It was amazing, and I left with SO many awesome ideas to put to use in my classroom! Then I worked at the school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Today I went shopping for more classroom stuff and new work clothes. Busy! Also, we had some bad weather here yesterday, and lightning messed up some things here around the house, so it's just been crazy!

However, I did get a little time to make a card for this week's There She Goes Again feature this week! For TSGA week, we are showcasing these stamp sets this week: Snowy Days, Penguin Pals, and Seasons Greetings. It is Christmas in July at TSG!  If you used the code JULY12 when you checkout by July 22, you will receive 15 percent off your order!! 

Because things have been crazy, and I didn't have a lot of time today for my card, I decided to borrow a technique from a fellow trendsetter, Julie Lacey, and not do any coloring on my image. I really like how this turned out. :) 



I kept my card simple and followed a sketch from a few weeks ago from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I love Karen's awesome sketches! I accented my card with a Cream Viva Pearl Pen and some Kraft ribbon.

Be sure to check out the new cards from the Trendsetters over at the TSG blog today!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft and Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: Seasons Greetings by Echo Park
Stamps: Seasons Greetings by There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Block
Embellishments: Cream Viva Pearl Pen, PTI Kraft ribbon, foam tape
Tools: sewing machine

1 comment:

  1. I am little jealous of your fabulous stitching that you always do! Is there a secret?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)