Saturday, May 4, 2013

You Did It!

Hi there! I'm popping in with my second post for the day. I have posts scheduled over the next few days, and I needed to get this one in before the challenge deadline. :)

I needed another graduation card, so I created this one today using Tuesday Morning Sketches #196 as my layout. The image is from ConGRADulations by There She Goes, and the papers are Sweet Girl by Echo Park. I did some stitching and added a ribbon and Liquid Pearls. The sentiment was added on a little flag to finish my card off.


Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, PTI Hawaiian Breeze, X-Press It Blending Card
Patterned Paper: Sweet Girl by Echo Park
Stamps: ConGRADulations by There She Goes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: Liquid Pearls, PTI Hawaiian Breeze ribbon, foam tape
Tools: Classic Oval Nestabilities, MFT Sentiment Strip Die-namics, sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Candice. I really like the colors, and your little image is adorable. Thank you for joining us in this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet grad card!! I love that image and those DPs are so pretty!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)