Saturday, July 13, 2013

Home is Where You Hang Your Heart

Hey y'all! I'm popping in today to share another recent card I made with you. I made this one for my aunt and uncle's housewarming party. They recently build a log cabin (with a red roof and a red door), so I made them a card congratulating them on their new home. Their new home is so beautiful! Here's a photo of my Aunt Mary with their cake. 


I used the Day or Night stamp set by There She Goes Clear Stamps for this card. I always use a card sketch when I make a card, but this time I kinda had this layout in my head and just went with it. I love how it turned out. :) The background is embossed with the Perfectly Paisley embossing folder by Cuttlebug. The patterned paper is one of my oldest favorites - October Afternoon Farm Fresh. I pretty much have just scraps of this paper left, but I knew it would work perfectly with the country-feel of their home. I did some stitching and finished my card off with a big, loopy bow and some rhinestones. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! :)

Supplies:
Paper: PTI Kraft, Taylored Expressions Choice Buttercream, October Afternoon Farm Fresh
Stamps: Day or Night by There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Accessories: ribbon, Kaisercraft rhinestones, sewing machine, kraft thread, Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley embossing folder, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)