Saturday, November 16, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #231

Hi there! I hope y'all have had a good week! It is time for Unscripted Sketches #231. This was a fun sketch to play with! 


I used some patterned paper from the This & That Christmas line by Echo Park. The sentiment is from MFT Stamps, and I finished my card off with some ribbon and some pearls. Pretty simple! I love the pieced look to this card!


I hope you'll join us at Unscripted Sketches this week and play along with this sketch! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Paper: kraft cardstock,red cardstock, Echo Park This & That patterned paper
Stamps:MFT Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Kaisercraft pearls, ribbon, foam tape, MFT Mini Scallop Die-namic

1 comment:

  1. I really love your take on this week's sketch Candace! I will have to CASE this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love! Have a GREAT day! :)